Teaching assistant positions
Students are invited to visit Moodle UCLouvain to download teaching materials for these courses. For non-students, materials I produced are available upon request.
- 2019 - Present: Discrete Data Analysis - LSTAT2100, Master course
- 2017 - Present: Multivariate Statistical Analysis - LINGE1222, Bachelor course
- 2017 - Present: Statistical Processing of Data - WFARM1247, Bachelor course
- 2017 - Present: Probability and Statistics - LFSAB1105, Bachelor course (taught in English)
- 2017 - Present: Statistics - LESPO2102, Master course
- 2018 - 2019: Data Analysis - LSTAT2110, Master course
- 2017 - 2018: Further Statistics - LINGE1214, Bachelor course
Workshops and trainingsI also give the following trainings, as part of UCLouvain's technology platform for Support in Methodology and Statistical Computing (SMCS):
TutoringGiven my experience as teaching assistant at university level, I also provide private lessons in statistics, R and econometrics for your classes, courses, thesis, projects, etc. See my profiles and testimonials from past students on Superprof and ListMinut. Don't hesitate to contact me for further questions or to organize the first class.